iRingtunes X Release NotesVersion 2.3
Released: August 5, 2014
- With the release of Mac OS X 10.9.5 (and later), Apple changed the way Gatekeeper works. So, in order to prevent a nasty message when you install iRingtunes X, we had to create a new version with a new signature to keep Mac's Gatekeeper happy.
Released: August 21, 2009
- There was a change in recent iTunes versions that could cause prior versions of iRingtunes X to report that it could not find the iTunes library. This version has been updated to resolve this issue.
Released: May 19, 2009
- Changed the trial limitations. In prior versions, the ringtones created with the trial version were limited to a length of 2 seconds and the trial period was limited to 15 days. This has been changed to now allow the creation of ringtones of any length without a time limitation on using the application. But, the trial version will be limited to only allowing the creation of 3 ringtones.
Released: September 26, 2008
- The search field was not moving when the window was resized. This version fixes that.
Released: September 25, 2008
- Due to how Apple created the interface to iTunes, we have limited the ringtone length from 40 seconds to 39 seconds. The iPhone does not allow ringtones to be any longer than 40 seconds. And, with the way the iTunes interface works, we have found that when we tell iTunes to create a clip of the song of 40 seconds long, it will sometimes create it slightly longer (something like 40.045 seconds). In these cases, iTunes will refuse to then copy the ringtone to the iPhone. To prevent this from happening, we have limited the length to 39 seconds so if iTunes goes a few milliseconds longer we will still be under the 40 second limit.
Released: September 16, 2008
- Fixed issue that caused the incorrect song to be used when changing sort order by clicking on column header.
- Fixed issue that would cause errors when running on non-English versions of OS X.
- Added search box to allow filtering of song list by title, artist or album.
- Greatly increased speed of sorting rows by clicking on column headers.
Released: September 9, 2008
- This is the initial release of iRingtunes X.